BREA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–ViewSonic Corp., one of the world’s leading providers of visual solutions solutions, will preview its upcoming display products for 2023 at the Pepcom Digital Experience on January 4e2023 and Showstoppers @ CES, January 5e, 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The company will showcase a number of exciting products for consumers, from members of a tech-savvy household to gamers and productive remote workers.
With new ViewSonic ELITE™ gaming monitors, OLED monitors, portable monitors and lampless projectors for big screen entertainment, the product lineup for 2023 will offer a wealth of entertainment and productivity options. These ViewSonic® monitors and projection display solutions feature the latest technology and are designed for use in work and play and with various applications on the road or in a defined environment.
“We are excited to preview the new monitors and projectors coming out in 2023,” said Jeff Muto, business line director at ViewSonic. “These gaming and laptop monitors, along with the latest OLED monitors and home theater projectors were created to deliver the ultimate in productivity and entertainment. Gamers will have the ability to experience lightning-fast action with the new ELITE offerings. , while casual gamers can take advantage of our new XBOX-approved LED projector.Our line of portable monitors has expanded to offer more choices to suit remote work environments, and the ViewSonic OLED monitor is designed to deliver higher contrast and deeper blacks for color-critical work.
– 27-inch IPS gaming monitor with native QHD (2560×1440) resolution
– 400Hz refresh rate, 1ms (GTG) response time and 400 nits of brightness
– NVIDIA GSYNC and AMD FreeSync Premium Pro compatible
– Connectivity includes: HDMI v2.0, DisplayPort v1.4, USB-C at 90W, USB-A/B v3.2 and audio output (3.5mm)
– Available in the fourth quarter of 2023
– 34-inch mini-LED curved gaming monitor with native UWQHD (3440×1440) resolution
– 1500R curved display with 2000Hz refresh rate (OC) and 1ms response time (GTG)
– AMD FreeSync Premium Pro and VESA DisplayHDR 1400; PureXP Motion Blue Reduction technology to improve the clarity of left-to-right moving images
– Connectivity includes: HDMI v2.1, DisplayPort, USB-C, USB-A/B, (1x upstream, 3x downstream) and audio out (3.5mm)
– Built-in KVM capability to control multiple devices with a single mouse, keyboard, and monitor setup
– Mini-LED with 1152 zone display and full local dimming for ultimate visual performance.
– Available now for an estimated street price of $1,499.99* [USD]
– 27-inch OLED monitor with native 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) resolution
– 60Hz refresh rate and 540 nits of brightness
– 100% Adobe RGB, 100% DCI-P3 and VESA HDR True Black 400 color gamut coverage
– Connectivity includes: HDMI v2.1, DisplayPort, USB-C at 96W, USB-A/B v3.2 and audio output (3.5mm)
– Available in the fourth quarter of 2023
– 15.6-inch portable monitor with native 4K (3840×2160) resolution
– 100% sRGB, Adobe RGB and DCI-P3 coverage
– 400 nits of brightness, 1ms response time, 60Hz refresh rate
– Connectivity includes: 2x USB Type-C for two-way charging, mini-HDMI and 3.5mm headphone jack
– Ultra-thin OLED panel design with an adjustable kickstand
– Available: Q3-Q4 2023
– 15.6-inch portable monitor with native 1080p (1920×1080) resolution
– 100% DCI-P3 coverage, 400 nits of brightness, 1ms response time, 60Hz refresh rate
– Connectivity includes: 2x USB Type-C for two-way charging, micro-HDMI and 3.5mm headphone jack
– OLED panel with highly adjustable stand and built-in hood and cover accessory.
– Available now for an estimated street price of $399.99* [USD]
HOME ENTERTAINMENT PROJECTORS
X2-4K Short Throw LED Projector
– Native 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) resolution at 2,900 LED lumens of brightness
– 0.69-0.83 short throw lens
– Advanced LED technology to deliver a lifespan of 30,000 hours**
– Designed for XBOX for big screen gaming experience
– H/V keystone and four-corner adjustment
– Available Q2 2023 for an estimated street price of $1,599.99* [USD]
For more ViewSonic news and information, visit ViewSonic.com and follow on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Founded in California, ViewSonic is one of the world’s leading providers of visual solutions and does business in more than 100 countries around the world. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic is committed to providing complete hardware and software solutions including monitors, projectors, digital signage, ViewBoard® interactive displays and the myViewBoard™ software ecosystem. With over 35 years of expertise in visual displays, ViewSonic has established a strong position to provide innovative and reliable solutions for the education, business, consumer and professional markets and to help customers “see the difference®”. To learn more about ViewSonic, visit www.viewsonic.com.
*Program, prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice.
**Light source life may vary with actual usage and other factors
This press release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations regarding future events. Actual events could differ materially from those anticipated in this document. Trademark Footnote: ViewSonic and ViewSonic Trademarks are either registered trademarks or trademarks of ViewSonic Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other company names and trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective companies.