Many products shown at CES are still years, if not decades, away from hitting store shelves. You are unlikely to soar through the skiesby the next presidential election. these can lure you into a cabin, but where are the things we can get soon?
While some of the show’s products may unfortunately never see the light of day, a small number ofis available for pre-order or purchase almost immediately. More are coming later in 2023 with undisclosed shipping dates. Here are some of the products available to pre-order or buy now as well as a few products arriving later this year to get you excited.
The Ring Car Cam announced two years ago is now available for pre-order. Although it’s a little more expensive than most dashcams, it has some great additional features that make it stand out. The camera can be set to record a short video by saying “Alexa, record”, which will record both forward and cabin facing cameras, including audio.
The Car Cam can also act as a car alarm when the vehicle is not in motion, alerting you to significant movement in and around the vehicle. You can even use your voice to talk to the person in the car from your Ring app. The pre-order price is $200, rising to $250 as the standard retail price. Shipping is expected to begin in February.
Read more: Ring’s new camera wants a seat in your car in 2023
You are receiving price alerts for Introducing the Ring Car Cam – Dash Cam with Dual-Sided HD Cameras, Live View, Two-Way Talk and Motion Detection
Snapmaker is best known for its 3-in-1 manufacturing machines that integrate 3D printers, laser cutters, and CNC machines, but the J1 is the company’s first standalone 3D printer. The quality you expect from a Snapmaker machine can be seen in the J1’s sleek, futuristic design, with acrylic doors and a removable aluminum top.
The J1 3D printer is an IDEX machine. This means it has two printheads that can work independently or together to let you print two models at the same time or one model with multiple materials. It’s just as fast, even faster when you use the mirror option and print two copies of the same model at the same time.
Unistellar announced at CES on Tuesday a new model in its line of smart digital telescopes, the $2,499 Equinox 2, which will begin shipping in March. Thanks to updates to the image sensor and software, it can take better pictures of stars, galaxies, nebulae and other astronomical objects than its predecessor.
Compared to the first generation Equinox, the new model increases sensor resolution from 4.9 megapixels to 6.2 megapixels, takes better pictures of the planet and offers a wider field of view, said Franck Marchis, scientific director of Unistellar and exoplanet astronomer at the SETI Institute.
Read more: A new digital telescope takes pictures of the skies in high resolution
After a false start as the RTX 4080 variant, Nvidia launched the GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GPU at CES. It’s aimed at gamers looking for maxed out 1440p and creatives who need the boost that Nvidia’s Ada architecture might provide, but won’t spend a lot of money on the RTX 4080 and RTX 4090 controls. top of the line. And based on the Asus TUF GeForce RTX 4070 Ti OC version that I tested, it triumphs in its price range.
Read more: Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Review: A 1440p champ that’s no slouch in 4K
While pet buttons aren’t new, FluentPet’s latest model has a helpful app that lets you record your own responses to the buttons your pet presses. It also has a large speaker in a hexagonal tile rather than a small, shoddy speaker in each bud. This should make it easier to understand what your pet wants. The new connection system also works with FluentPet’s old system, allowing you to easily expand your network.
FluentPet Connect is ready for pre-order now, with shipping starting in late February.
CES 2023 has a lot to offer, and while we continue to research different products fromat the latest in we will update this list with the products available to you now. I really like it — after all, I am the guys here at CNET – but the is a product that I see myself using on a daily basis. And I think my dog, Indiana Bones, could benefit from the .
More CES products planned for release in 2023
Release dates are subject to change, but here are some of the other notable products from CES 2023 that are currently listed for availability in 2023.
- Google TCL TVs: Designed for smoother gaming with brighter LEDs and backlights, these work on Google TV smart system.
- Roku Select and Roku Plus series TVs: Coming this spring, introduces its first-ever smart TV to simplify your streaming. Roku Select TVs include a voice remote with push-to-command controls, while Roku Plus Series TVs come with a , which offers hands-free voice commands. TVs start at $119 to $999 for HD and 4K models ranging from 24 to 75 inches.
- Govee Gaming Box: Govee introduced its Kit that rivals the Philips Hue Play HDMI Sync Box. The Govee game box will be available for purchase this year.
PCs and laptops
- Alienware gaming laptops: This collection of four will start at $1,799 and begin shipping this winter.
- Lenovo ThinkPads and IdeaPads: is available to ship in April with prices starting at $1,649, while the 16-inch IdeaPad Slim 5/5i is available in May and sells for $650 for AMD models and $750 for Intel.
- : Consumer tech users will find these Chromebooks very convenient and accessible to those who aren’t tech savvy. HP says the Dragonfly Pros will ship in the spring.
- Razer Blade 18-inch laptops: Razer has taken its 17-inch Blade and upgraded it with a which includes the latest technology, like 13th Gen Intel Core i9 HX chips and Nvidia GeForce RTX 40-series mobile graphics. Expect a delivery date for these laptops in Q1 2023.
- Dell UltraSharp 32 Monitor: With 6K resolution and a 4K webcam, will show everything in its best light when it ships by the end of June.
- Samsung Odyssey displays: You’ll need a lot of desk space for this one. The will curve around 57 inches when it ships later this year.
- Samsung ViewFinity S9 : Samsung delivers “pro-level display performance” and will ship early this year. The ViewFinity S9 has a matte display, supports HDR, offers HDMI and DisplayPort connections alongside USB-C/Thunderbolt 4.
Smart home products
- Samsung SmartThings: coming in February, is paired with a Matter smart home hub and promises to help you manage your Matter-enabled smart home gadgets.
- Withings U-Scan toilet sensor: will attach to your toilet bowl and analyze your urine each day you use it, tracking your nutritional and metabolic information and your menstrual cycles.
- Bird Buddy’s Hummingbird Feeder: Capture those hovering hummingbirds in action near your bird feeder with Bird Buddy’s all new smart feeder. The charger captures photos and videos and will ship in 2023.
- Schneider Home: This smart home energy management system wants to help you save energy in 2023 by creating a simplified way to manage your utilities. Comes with backup battery, solar inverter, smart electrical panel, electric vehicle charger, and smart switches and outlets. The system will be available throughout 2023.
Mobile and accessories
- Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Wellness Edition: This The watch displays your heart rate data, offers two weeks of battery life, and syncs with iPhone and Android watches via the Fossil app. The watch will launch Thursday for $229.
- OtterBox OtterGrip Case: Comes with an integrated handle that retracts for easy mounting on the MagSafe car or when using a MagSafe charging stand. The OtterGrip Symmetry Series case ships in February and is available for all iPhone 14 models as well as the base iPhone 13.
- HP HyperX Keycaps: HyperX has announced the release of Decorate your helmets with animal ears or dress up your keyboard with small animals. Limited-production releases will begin with the first version of a Cozy Cat keycap, available for $20 from HyperX in January. Keep an eye out for our additional models throughout the year.
- JBL Tour Pro 2: Samsung-owned JBL releases which is noise-canceling, splash-proof and a battery life that offers up to 10 hours of battery life with 30 hours in the case. The headphones cost $250 and are available this spring.
Well-being and health
- Symbodi Mountable Massage Gun: The first mountable massage gun of its kind, this targets all those tight, hard-to-reach places. The gun is available for pre-order now and will be available on Amazon later this year.
- Acer Bike Desk: Burn calories while sitting at your desk with . Pedaling on the bike powers the charge for your devices plugged into the desk. The office is available in June.
- Valencell Fingertip Blood Pressure Monitor: is still awaiting FDA approval, so it’s not expected to be available until late 2023.
- Movano Evie Ring: intends to be more profitable than rival Oura Ring and focus on women’s health with data on ovulation and menstrual symptoms. The ring arrives in April 2023.