Interested in product innovation in 2023? Then check out today’s roundup. We present to you the products that we are looking forward to in the new year.
Every January at Gadget Flow, we like to highlight our favorite products slated for release in the coming year. They tell our readers what innovations they can expect. So, without further ado, these are the best products we are looking forward to in 2023.
Related: The best tech gadgets of 2022 – curated by the Gadget Flow team
Smartphone cameras are getting a pro-level upgrade in 2023 with Leica’s Leitz Phone 2. It sports the iconic Leica style and puts a high-quality camera in your pocket.
Then, if you need an AC unit in your home or office but don’t like the aesthetics, your problem is solved with the LG ARTCOOL Gallery AC unit.
Check out our favorite products coming in 2023!
1. The IKEA x Sonos SYMFONISK floor lamp speaker offers superior sound and design. It is coming soon for $259.99 on the official website.
the IKEA X Sonos SYMFONISK floor lamp speaker is a Wi-Fi speaker cleverly disguised as a floor lamp. Playing 120° sound, it adds ambiance to your living room.
2. The Smartphone Leitz Phone 2 signed Leica takes your photography to a new level. It is priced at $1,590 on the brand’s website.
Keep a high-quality camera in your pocket with the Leica signature Leitz Phone 2 smartphone. It offers signature Leica quality and style. Enhance your photos with the 1 inch sensor and 47.2 MP resolution.
3. The Fuell Flow Electric Commuter Motorcycle has an impressive range of 150 miles. It will cost $11,995.
Looking to buy a stylish urban e-bike in 2023? Check Fuell Flow Electric Commuter Motorcycle. It charges in less than 30 minutes, weighs less than 400 pounds, and travels up to 150 miles on a single charge. It is one of the best products we are looking forward to in 2023.
4. The LG ARTCOOL Gallery AC unit combines an air conditioner with framed artwork. It’s coming soon and the price is TBA.
Nobody will know that the LG ARTCOOL Gallery air conditioning unit is actually an air conditioner. Designed to look like a gallery frame, it quietly cools and warms the room. It even saves energy.
5. SomaSleep home sleep mask helps you sleep better with eye tracking sensors. Its price has not been announced.
Want to rest better in 2023? The SomaSleep Home Sleep Mask helps you better understand your sleep and find solutions by tracking rapid eye movements during rest.
6. The DOTS.bike all-in-one safety device equips your bike with useful safety features. Reserve yours now for around $138.
Make your bike rides safer in 2023 with the all-in-one DOTS.bike safety device. This compact bike gadget offers real-time geolocation, smart brake and taillight, impact detection and fall detection. It is one of the best products we are looking forward to in 2023.
7. The Lenovo Go Desk Station makes hybrid work easier with its 5-in-1 design. Lenovo has not announced pricing.
Do you work from home all the time or part of the time? the Lenovo Go Desktop Station covers your technical needs by combining video, docking station, audio, lighting and charging in one compact gadget.
8. Crdl Smart Emotional Connector helps users engage with each other and make connections. Its price is TBA.
Break social isolation and connect with others using the Crdl smart emotional connector. A moment begins when 2 people touch the conductive pads. This forms a circuit as the device translates the intensity of touch into sound.
9. The Aqara M1S Gen 2 Hub is a smart home control center that uses the WPA3 standard. Its price has not been fixed.
Get centralized control of your smart home gadgets with the Aqara Hub M1S Gen 2, one of the best products we’re looking forward to in 2023. It works with devices like outlets, switches, curtains, and more. . Using the Zigbee 3.0 protocol, it supports up to 128 Aqara devices. It also works with HomeKit, Google, Alexa and IFTTT.
10. The bo M luggage free electric scooter is ideal for commuting and carrying bags. This gadget will arrive later in 2023.
Looking for a convenient way to run errands and get to work? the electric scooter without luggage bo M is it. It features a sleek Tesla-inspired design and has a built-in lock for luggage or your bag.
With cool products like these on the horizon, we can’t wait to see what else 2023 has to offer. What are your product predictions for the new year? Let us know!
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should check out our curated stories. We post 3 new stories every day, so be sure to follow us to stay up to date!
The Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜