Modern phones have a screen capture feature for Android, as it comes integrated with the Android system, where it can be accessed through the notification bar.
where we use it in screen shooting for games as well as making explanations.
but this feature that comes with phones does not contain some features such as Control the quality of the video or record the internal and external audio, and there are Android phones that do not contain screen recording at all.
so we find that users install screen recording applications that have many problems, as we find that they only capture several minutes or the application stops working automatically, and also does not record The internal sound of the games.
Add screen capture for Android without apps for all Android phones
- If your Android phone does not have a screen capture feature integrated with the system.
- In this post, there is a way to add screenshots to all Android phones without apps.
- Because screen capture applications have problems and do not work well on all phones.
- But is it possible to add a screen capture feature to Android phones that do not have it? To answer the question. Yes, you can add a screen recording feature without applications.
- This method that we will use works on all Android phones without any problem.
- It supports old phones as well, and this method also contains features such as internal and external audio recording for games.
How to add screen capture to Android integrated with the system
It is now possible to add a screen capture feature without applications, as we will add it integrated with the Android system.
where we will need in this way two files that can be downloaded from the link at the end of the post, after downloading the two files in the form of a zip file.
decompress, and then install the file The first and then install the second file.
then go to the notification bar and click on the three dots and choose the edit buttons, where you will find a new button called “screen recording” click on it continuously and drag it to the notification bar and click on Done until the settings are saved.
Screen capture settings for Android phones
- You can enter the screen capture settings by pressing and holding the screen recorder button.
- Immediately you will enter the screen capture settings.
- Where it can be shown by clicking on the screen and you can also choose the source of the audio recorder, whether it is the internal sound or the external sound.
- You can also choose the quality of the screen recording according to the capabilities of the phone.
- It supports screen recording in Full HD quality.
- Screen recording can be played by pressing the screen recorder button.
- Where a floating icon appears on the screen that you can press to stop the screen capture.
- This method can work on all Android systems and on all phones, even the old ones.
Screen capture for Android without apps, a new way to record internal audio