The Google Ads services Keyword Tool is one of the best free tools to get keyword ideas, as well as the monthly search volume for each keyword, which helps every blogging beginner to get started without the need for paid tools.
But many have faced the problem of registration, where they find themselves on the page of entering credit card information, and this is normal.
This program is originally intended for creating advertising campaigns and not for free SEO. To register in google advertising cost without entering credit card information, follow the following steps.
How to sign up for google ads promo code without a credit card:
To register for the Google Ads program, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Ads website and click on get started, I will use English in this tutorial. You can change the language below.
- It will take you to a new page, press switch to expert mode
- On the next page, it is important to click on the option (Create account without compaign) or create an account without an advertising campaign.
- On the next page, click Submit. You can also change the country or currency settings, but this is not necessary at first.
- Until this moment, we have created an account in Google Ads without entering banking information. On the page that will appear, click on Explore you account to take you to the home page of your account.
Using the Google Ads Keyword Tool:
After we have completed the registration process, we will now discover the Google Adwords Keyword Tool by following these steps:
- After you go to the main panel of your account, click on Tools & settings at the top, then in the drop-down menu click on Keywords planner.
- On the next page, click on Discover new Keywords
- In the next step, you should focus a bit. You will find a place to enter the word or keywords, which is the place indicated by the arrow in the image below. You will find the language and country settings that will have default values according to the language of your device and according to your country.
Change the language according to the keyword you are looking for, as for the country, click on it, then delete it, so that it becomes in all countries of the world, then click on Get results.
- In the end, we get the result we are looking for, which is the keywords related to the word we entered. Here it is very important to note that among the results in the table we only need the first and second column, ie the keywords and the monthly search volume. As for the rest of the data, we are not interested in Anything but only related to paid advertising campaigns.
To arrange the results by monthly search volume from most to least searched, click on the top Avg monthly searches to get the most searched keywords.
You can download the file in CSV format or on Google sheets by clicking on the download icon at the top right of the page (upper left if the page is in Arabic).